1. America’s top military officer said on Tuesday that the United States has “not contained” the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, contradicting President Obama’s remarks last month about the terror group.
2. British bombers made their first strikes on Syria on Thursday, just hours after Britain's parliament voted to bomb Islamic State targets in Syria.
3. On the front lines of the battle against the Islamic State, suspicion of the United States runs deep. Iraqi fighters say they have all seen the videos purportedly showing U.S. helicopters airdropping weapons to the militants, and many claim they have friends and relatives who have witnessed similar instances of collusion.
4. Israel’s air superiority over its enemies has been a linchpin of its defense strategy for decades. But with the recent deployment of the Russian S-400 “Triumph” missile defense system in Syria, that absolute primacy is now in question.
5. Russia carried out the first successful flight test of a new anti-satellite missile this month, marking a new phase in the global militarization of space.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register