1. Hundreds of Iranian troops are being deployed in northern and central Syria, dramatically escalating Tehran’s involvement in the civil war as they join allied Hezbollah fighters in an ambitious offensive to wrest key areas from rebels amid Russian airstrikes.
2. Israeli police and a civilian shot and killed three Palestinians on Saturday who were attacking them with kitchen knives, as a wave of Palestinian assaults continued, answered by deadly Israeli fire.
3. A measles outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo’s copper-mining southeast has killed 428 people and infected about 30,000 since the start of the year.
4. Two weeks of air and missile strikes in Syria have given Western intelligence and military officials deeper insight into the transformation that Russia’s military has undergone under President Vladimir Putin, showcasing its ability to conduct operations beyond its borders and providing a public demonstration of new weaponry, tactics and strategy.
5. Crippling blizzards, snowstorms, and sub-zero temperatures threaten a yearly dose of Arctic misery for the next 50 years at least – and possibly decades more.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 89 which reads in part: "I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens..."
Our second coming quote for today is from Martin Luther. He said, "I hope that the day is near at hand when the advent of the great God will appear, for all things everywhere are boiling, burning, moving, falling, sinking, groaning."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register