1. The U.S. House of Representatives defeated a resolution on Friday backing the nuclear agreement with Iran in a symbolic vote engineered by congressional Republicans who object to the deal.
2. The United States and Israel are weeks away from reaching a draft agreement on a co-production of Israel’s air defense system called David’s Sling that the two countries jointly developed.
3. The Gaza-based militant group Jaish al-Islam [Army of Islam] has pledged formal allegiance to ISIS, according to a statement attributed to the group that was circulated on the Internet on Wednesday.
4. A strong earthquake shook Tokyo early on Saturday, but authorities said there was no risk of a tsunami.
5. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in London that a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian peace accord is desirable not because it will have any significant influence on the turmoil roiling through the Middle East, but rather because this will prevent the establishment of a binational state.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 2:1-2 which reads: "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed."
Our second coming quote for today is from George Eldon Ladd: He said, "Nowhere is salvation conceived of as a flight from history as in Greek thought; it is always the coming of God to man in history. Man does not ascend to God; God descends to man."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register