1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday said Israel does not object to allowing Iran to have a civilian nuclear program, only a military one.
2. An air strike by a Saudi-led coalition killed 36 civilians working at a bottling plant in the northern Yemeni province of Haj-jah on Sunday.
3. President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that he opposes a parliamentary vote on the landmark nuclear deal reached with world powers because terms of the agreement would turn into legal obligations if passed by lawmakers.
4. A new report says that Israel and the Palestinian territories are projected to be among the countries most prone to acute water shortages and resultant conflict in the coming decades.
5. A rebel-appointed official in South Sudan's war-ravaged Unity state says government troops on Sunday attacked a village on the first day of a cease-fire that both sides have pledged to implement.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Chronicles 20:15-17.
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers: He said, "The only way to wait for the Second Coming is to watch that you do what you should do, so that when he comes is a matter of indifference. It is the attitude of a child, certain that God knows what he is doing. When the Lord does come, it will be as natural as breathing. God never does anything hysterical, and he never produces hysterics."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register