1. As the United States and South Korea gear up for their annual joint military exercises, North Korea warned on Saturday of "all-out military action" unless Seoul cancels the plans and halts its anti-Pyongyang broadcasts along their joint border.
2. A car bomb at a popular auto dealership on Saturday killed 13 people and injured 52 in eastern Baghdad's volatile Sadr City neighborhood, where a market bombing two days earlier killed dozens.
3. A 6.6 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of the Solomon Islands on Saturday morning.
4. A rare ceasefire negotiated with Hezbollah fighters in a Syrian town and two villages collapsed Saturday after several days during which guns fell silent.
5. Four blasts inside the Cotopaxi volcano sent ash shooting more than two miles into the sky on Friday, coating highways, homes and cars just south of Ecuador's capital with a fine gray powder.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 9:1-3.
Our second coming quote for today is from R. A. Torrey. He said: "The imminent return of our Lord is the great Bible argument for a pure, unselfish, devoted, unworldly, active life of service."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register