1. The United States has decided to allow airstrikes to defend Syrian rebels trained by the U.S. military from any attackers, even if the enemies hail from forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar Assad.
2. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Sunday that the United States and Egypt are returning to a "stronger base" in bilateral ties despite tensions and human rights concerns.
3. Two rockets were fired from Gaza and fell in the area of the security barrier on Saturday night. The IDF is scouring the area to locate where the missiles fell, and to determine if they hit Israeli territory or remained in Gaza.
4. Iran's president, Hassan Rouhani, said on Sunday that his country's nuclear deal with the West would create better prospects for faster solutions in Syria and Yemen, two of the Middle East's worst conflict zones.
5. For years, Turkey’s porous border with Syria provided a lifeline for the Islamic State, allowing the group to ferry weapons and fighters to a war zone where it was building its brutal “caliphate.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register