1. Yemen’s warring sides have agreed to a temporary halt in hostilities to allow desperately needed aid to reach civilians in the Arab world’s poorest country.
2. An agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear program could create a bonanza for U.S. defense contractors who already are benefiting as the Obama administration tries to assuage Israeli and Gulf Arab concerns by cutting deals for more than $6 billion in military hardware.
3. A Russian military source said Russia aims to double its military forces on the Novaya Zemlya archipelago in the Arctic by 2020.
4. The United Nations said on Thursday that more than 4 million Syrians have fled the violence in their homeland to seek refuge in neighboring countries.
5. The first of thousands of British vacationers have returned home from Tunisia after a warning that another terror attack is "highly likely".
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: "And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever."
Our second coming quote for today is from Andrew Murray. He said: "There is such a danger of our being so occupied with the things that are to come more than with him who is to come."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register