1. The foreign minister of the Yemeni government in exile said on Friday that U.N.-sponsored peace talks with Houthi fighters in Geneva had not reached agreement on a ceasefire to end nearly three months of fighting.
2. The US stepped up its security cooperation with Israel on Wednesday, pledging $40 million on research and development to find a solution for cross-border tunnels.
3. The European Union is set to extend economic sanctions by six months against Russia, calming fears that Greece’s negotiations over its debt crisis might allow Russia to break the unity of the 28-nation bloc in its response to the conflict in Ukraine.
4. A NATO commander has said that Eastern European and Baltic countries need to be fortified with arms supplies to counter the threat from Russia.
5. Chad's military says it has carried out airstrikes in neighbouring Nigeria on suspected positions of militant Islamist group Boko Haram.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 17:45-47 which reads: "Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register