1. Israeli leaders were critical of the framework agreement to curb Iran's nuclear ambitions, with some threatening military action against Iran.
2. Somalia's Islamic extremist group al-Shabab warned on Saturday of more attacks in Kenya like the assault on Garissa University College that killed 148 people.
3. Yemeni military officials say the Saudi-led coalition has airdropped weapons to fighters battling Shiite rebels in the southern port city of Aden.
4. North Korea test-fired four short-range missiles into the Yellow Sea on the western coast of the Korean peninsula on April 3, and analysts say it’s likely North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was present at the launch.
5. The United Nations relief aid agency says the conflict in Yemen has killed over 500 people in the past two weeks.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 31:23 which reads: "And he gave Joshua the son of Nun a charge, and said, Be strong and of a good courage: for thou shalt bring the children of Israel into the land which I sware unto them: and I will be with thee."
Our second coming quote for today is from David Jeremiah. He said: "The last days are a time when all of God's people need to keep their eyes and their Bibles wide open. We must ask God for discernment as never before."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register