1. With Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine continuing, the White House has announced that the U.S. will begin training 750 Ukraine troops.
2. The European Union has produced an explosive new report recommending sanctions against Israel over its construction policies and security measures in Jerusalem.
3. NASA says that California, which has been plagued by prolonged drought, now has only enough water to get it through the next year.
4. Friday’s suicide bombings during midday prayers at two mosques in Yemen that killed more than 140 people and injured over 350 more were likely the work of the Islamic State terror group and not Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.
5. The U.S. is reconsidering its staunch support of Israel at the United Nations and has not automatically accepted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s statement to the American media affirming his support of two states for two peoples after pre-election comments that appeared to reject it.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 28:49-51 which reads: "The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register