1. Iraqi soldiers and Shiite militiamen have entered Tikrit -- one of the largest ISIS-held cities in the country -- and have sent militants fleeing.
2. The United States has begun to deploy 3,000 troops on a three-month exercise to reassure Russia’s nervous neighbors in the Baltic.
3. Scientists have come up with a new forecast estimating the chances of earthquakes in California, and they say the probability of a strong magnitude-8 quake has grown since the last assessment seven years ago.
4. A former Israeli military intelligence chief has called for a pact with the U.S. mandating an attack on Iran if the Islamic Republic violates the terms of a final deal over its nuclear program.
5. U.S. secretary of defense Ash Carter said on Wednesday that the war against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria may be expanded to include Boko Haram in Nigeria and militant elements in Libya.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 18:15 which reads: "The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken."
Our second coming quote for today is from G. Campbell Morgan. He said, "To me the second coming is the perpetual light on the path which makes the present bearable. I never lay my head on the pillow without thinking that perhaps before the morning breaks, the final morning may have dawned. I never begin my work without thinking that He may interrupt my work and begin His own."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register