1. Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif acknowledged that his country seeks the annihilation of the "Netanyahu regime" but denied that it seeks to wipe out Israel.
2. The U.S. military's leading general says Washington should now consider providing Ukrainian forces with lethal aid to help combat the nation's pro-Kremlin insurgency.
3. The U.S. military said Islamic State fighters have been driven out of the town of Al-Baghdadi in western Iraq, reducing the threat to a nearby airbase where American advisers are stationed.
4. French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said on Friday that commitments offered by Iran in talks with six world powers on its nuclear program do not go far enough and more work needs to be done.
5. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has reiterated his refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state but said the Palestinians are prepared to return to the negotiating table.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 4:30-31 which reads: "When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them."
Our second coming quote for today is from Martin Luther. He said, "I hope that the day is near at hand when the advent of the great God will appear, for all things everywhere are boiling, burning, moving, falling, sinking, groaning."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register