1. Citing what he called an urgent need to respond to foes with missile systems and the will to use them, a senior U.S. Army general said on Wednesday that the US military is considering sending its THAAD missile defense system to the Middle East and South Korea.
2. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says the international powers negotiating with Tehran to curb its nuclear program have two choices: they can either reach a deal with Iran, or see its efforts for a "peaceful" atomic program accelerate.
3. The Israeli government has asked the U.S. to supply more funds for missile defense systems to defend against Iran's growing ballistic missile program.
4. Russia's Security Council accused the United States of plotting to oust President Vladimir Putin by financing the opposition and encouraging mass demonstrations, less than a week after a protest leader was murdered near the Kremlin.
5. The Egyptian military has received authorization from the government to carry out strikes in the Gaza Strip.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Numbers 31:51-53 which reads: "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan; Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places: And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register