1. After weeks of relentless fighting, the embattled Ukrainian rail hub of Debaltseve fell on Wednesday to Russia-backed separatists, who hoisted a flag in triumph over the town.
2. With the Obama administration racing to negotiate the outlines of a nuclear deal with Iran by the end of March, aides to Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel have charged in recent days that they are being deliberately left in the dark about the details of the talks.
3. The United States military will share communications equipment and intelligence with African allies to assist them in the fight against Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram.
4. Hundreds of Sunni tribesmen in the central Yemeni desert parade in pickup trucks toting heavy machine guns and singing martial songs to raise morale. They have pitched camps on the edge of the country's oil-rich Marib province, determined not to let their home turf fall as a prize to the Shi’ite militia that now rules much of Yemen.
5. Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei vowed on Wednesday that his country would resist global sanctions imposed over its disputed nuclear program, saying that Iran might retaliate against international pressure by cutting back gas exports.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Numbers 16:32-33 which reads: "And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation."
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers. He said, "I do not know how I am going to stay up 'in the air' with the Lord; but that is no business of mine."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register