1. Italy warned that ISIS is at Europe's doorstep as France and Egypt called for the United Nations Security Council to meet over the spiraling crisis in Libya.
2. The Defense Intelligence Agency’s "Worldwide Threat Assessment," delivered this month to Congress, warns that the Islamic State terrorist group "is beginning to assemble a growing international footprint."
3. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel said on Sunday that his government was encouraging a "mass immigration" of Jews from Europe.
4. Thousands of foreigners have flocked to Iraq and Syria in the past two years, mostly to join the Islamic State, but a handful of idealistic Westerners are enlisting as well, citing frustration their governments are not doing more to combat the ultra-radical Islamists or prevent the suffering of innocents.
5. Washington is working to install a new air base in Iraq’s Kurdistan to be used in a campaign against ISIS. This comes as the White House’s special envoy on ISIS speaks of a ground operation in Iraq against the militants.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Numbers 14:20-23 which reads: "And the Lord said, I have pardoned according to thy word: But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord. Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register