TEXT: Revelation 21:1-3: "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."
During our first lesson, we began looking at the nature of Heaven, our eternal home. From that lesson, we learned that:
(1) Heaven is a place of incredible beauty;
(2) Heaven is a place of incredible abundance;
(3) Heaven is a place of incredible happiness.
In our second lesson, we learned:
(1) Only those who accept Jesus Christ into their lives on Earth will be able to live in Heaven.
(2) In Heaven, we will be busy singing praises to God, serving God, and reigning with Jesus Christ.
(3) In Heaven, we will worship God and Jesus for all eternity because they are worthy of our worship.
Today, as we close this lesson series, we are going to focus on a single point, and that is: While on Earth, we should look forward to our Heavenly home. Yes, Jesus Christ is coming, and He is coming soon! He said Himself in Revelation 22:12, "Behold, I come quickly." Sooner than we think, we will be with Him forever. The trials and problems of this life will last only a short time, and if we endure them faithfully, they will add to our rewards in Heaven.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register