1. Britain, Belgium and Denmark on Friday joined the U.S.-led coalition of nations that are launching airstrikes against the Islamic State group in Iraq, committing warplanes to the struggle against the extremists.
2. A Japanese volcano erupted on Saturday, spewing ash and small rocks into the air and leaving seven people unconscious, eight seriously injured, and more than 250 stranded on the mountain.
3. Diplomats say that the United States is considering softening its demands that Iran gut its uranium enrichment program, instead floating a new proposal that would allow Tehran to keep almost half of the program intact.
4. The death toll from the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa has risen to at least 3,091 out of 6,574 cases.
5. The EU’s anti-terrorism chief has said that the number of Europeans joining Islamist fighters in Syria and Iraq has risen to more than 3,000.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:26-27: "If they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Our second coming quote for today is from R. A. Torrey. He said, "The imminent return of our Lord is the great Bible argument for a pure, unselfish, devoted, unworldly, active life of service."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register