Let's take a quick look at today's prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Israel will likely have an important yet backseat intelligence-providing role in the international coalition forming against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
2. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned against the rising tide of extremism in the world on Sunday, asserting that the Islamic State, Hamas, al-Qaida, the Nusra Front, Boko Haram and Hezbollah are all "branches of the same poison tree."
3. China is planning to launch a facial recognition payment application with near-perfect accuracy that enables users to authorize their online transactions just by showing a picture of themselves.
4. A French lawmaker said on Friday that around 100 militants who fought with rebel groups in Syria and Iraq have returned to France, requiring "massive" resources for surveillance and other security measures to prevent attacks.
5. The United States has delivered Hellfire missiles to the Lebanese army and will also provide it with light aircraft including an armed Cessna.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:10-12: "Then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon. He said, "Oh, that the Lord would come! He is coming! He is on the road and travelling quickly. The sound of his approach should be as music to our hearts!"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register