This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for May 11, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Putting his personal seal on the annexation of Crimea, President Vladimir Putin of Russia traveled on Friday to the naval port of Sevastopol, where he used the anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany to assert that Moscow had the right to take over the Black Sea peninsula.
2. At least one person was killed and over 30 others injured today when two earthquakes, measuring 4.5 and 4.6 on the Richter scale, rocked southeast Pakistan.
3. North Korea renewed a threat on Saturday to conduct a nuclear test amid heightened concern that the reclusive state with a stockpile of missiles may set off an atomic device for the fourth time.
4. Saudi Arabia has announced that another 13 people have died from the MERS coronavirus in the past day, as the World Health Organisation prepares for an emergency meeting over concerns about the spread of the disease.
5. Pro-Russian activists are calling residents in eastern Ukraine to the polls Sunday for a snap referendum on declaring independence from Kiev.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register