1. According to the Times of Israel, one day after the Israeli military option against Iran was likely frozen along with the Iranian regime's march toward a bomb, the Israeli Air Force hosted its first multi-lateral air drill, fighting a common enemy along with the US, Greece and Italy.
2. According to The New York Times, two long-range American bombers flew through airspace that China recently declared it has the right to police in what Pentagon officials described as a routine flight but which sent a clear message that the United States rejects China's claims.
3. According to The Times of Israel, in an acerbic interview, a senior Saudi diplomat issued a rare direct threat to Iran, warning that "all options are available" should the international community fail to rein in Iran's alleged drive to acquire nuclear weapons.
4. According to The Telegraph, Asia is on the cusp of a full-blown arms race. The escalating clash between China and almost all its neighbours in the Pacific has reached a threshold. Beijing's implicit threat to shoot down any aircraft that fails to adhere to its new air control zone in the East China Sea is a watershed moment for the world.
5. According to Israel Today News, the Israeli Defense Forces' Gaza Division launched a three-day military maneuver this week during which troops will simulate a ground incursion into the Gaza Strip.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register