1. According to Reuters, South Korea and the United States remained on high alert for any North Korean missile launch on Thursday as the hermit kingdom turned its attention to celebrating its ruling Kim dynasty and appeared to dial down the rhetoric of impending war.
2. According to Euro News, scores of aftershocks, one measuring 5.4 in magnitude, have hit south-west Iran following Tuesday's deadly earthquake. Authorities say 37 people, including eight children, were killed in the 6.3 magnitude quake.
3. According to The Associated Press, the leader of an Islamic extremist rebel group in Syria pledged allegiance on Wednesday to al-Qaida and its leader for the first time.
4. According to Reuters, forecasters are predicting that the 2013 hurricane season will be "above average" with 18 tropical storms expected, nine of which will become hurricanes. The leading U.S. storm research team said four of the hurricanes will be major with sustained winds of at least 111 miles per hour.
5. According to Reuters, Iranian media says Iran plans to build more nuclear power reactors in an earthquake-prone coastal area, just two days after a strong tremor struck the region close to its only existing plant. But the nuclear power station was unaffected by the 6.3-magnitude quake.
The Bible says in Jude 1:14-15: "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register