1. According to The Associated Press, dozens of Muslim residents threw firebombs and rocks at police as they tried to storm a church in southern Egypt in search of a woman suspected of converting to Christianity. Clashes between Copts and Muslims usually are sparked by disputes over rumors of conversion, Muslim-Christian romantic relationships, and the construction of churches.
2. According to Reuters, Israel's prime minister accused his Turkish counterpart of making a "dark and false" statement by calling Zionism a crime against humanity -- a comment likely to hinder efforts to repair ties between the two former allies.
3. According to The Times of Israel, as sequestration goes into effect in the United States, Israeli defense planners are bracing for a potentially dramatic cut in U.S. assistance that may slash as much as $300 million in aid over the next seven months.
4. According to Reuters, the risk that Great Britain is entering its third recession in four years grew as reports showed that manufacturing shrank unexpectedly and mortgage approvals for home buyers dropped.
5. According to Great Britain's the Telegraph, new satellite pictures confirm that Iran has continued to expand a sensitive military site where Tehran is accused of conducting experiments relevant to developing a nuclear weapon.
Jesus Christ said in John 14:2-3: "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register