1. According to The Jerusalem Post, the Turkish Foreign Minister slammed Israel for strikes in Syria last week, as well as Syria for its failure to respond to the attacks.
2. According to The Washington Times, a jihadist website posted a new threat by al Qaeda this week that promises to conduct "shocking" attacks on the United States and the West.
3. According to Morning Star News, a Christian in Algeria has been sentenced to one year in jail and a $635 fine for refusing to renounce his faith in Christ.
4. According to The Associated Press, Iran has unveiled its newest combat jet, a domestically manufactured fighter-bomber that military officials claim can evade radar.
5. According to The Jerusalem Post, outgoing U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta accused Iran of an intensified campaign to destabilize the Middle East by smuggling anti-aircraft weapons to militant allies.
The Bible says in 2 Peter 3:9: "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register