100 Days of Preaching the Gospel #21 | with Daniel Whyte III
TEXT: Ephesians 1:3-7 -- "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace"
At some time in our lives, we all need forgiveness from others, and most of all, we need forgiveness from God because we are all sinners. Let's look at five aspects that show us the greatness of God's forgiveness.
1. First of all we see that God's forgiveness is not according to the character of the offender.
2. The second thing we notice is that God's forgiveness is not according to our sins.
3. The third thing we notice is that God's forgiveness is not limited by time.
4. The fourth thing we notice is that God's forgiveness is not given according to our remorse for our sins.
5. The fifth thing we notice is that God's forgiveness is not according to the strength of one's faith.
+ Plus, listen to Adam Young singing "In Christ Alone" and Deitrick Haddon singing "Sinner's Prayer"
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register