Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Grenada's religious people and how they demonize good Grenadian citizens.

  • Broadcast in Religion
  • 0 comments
THE GFT SHOW

THE GFT SHOW

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow THE GFT SHOW.
h:28198
s:264513
archived
Grenada's religious people and how they demonize good Grenadian citizens. This show will focus on the mind set of the 90% of the Grenadian Christian population, how do they see and view the remaining 10% of it's non-Christian population, and why these Christians think the way they do. You can call in to join in the conversation or ask questions #(347) 202-0938. You can also log into the chat room. Be there.

Comments

 comments