Ken lead District 5 to Distinguished status during his 1999-2000 term as District Governor and then served on the Toastmasters International Board of Directors. He has been a driving force in the formation of 35 new Toastmaster clubs. Ken also spent nine years as a US Naval Officer active duty and has 19 years in the Naval Reserves. Ken has served six terms as a Commanding Officer of Navy Reserve units. Ken has a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, has completed his Master Degree education in Electrical Engineering and Applied Ocean Science at UCSD and Scripps Institute of Oceanography. He also has an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Business. Ken has over twenty years of experience in international business, marketing and engineering management.
1. Create and Articulate a Vision with specific Goals
2. Break down your vision into discrete standalone parts (the plan).
3. Delegate the Parts to a lead (Primary) and support (Secondary) person teams.
4. Empower the Teams with tools, training, resources or a subject matter experts.
5. Follow up, coach and redirect each team as necessary.
6. Regroup and Adjust: with entire team periodically and reassess the plan.
7. Recognize the efforts, make awards and celebrate the team’s accomplishments.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register