Brenda Episcopo, CEO, Executive Director: United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area
United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area is an independent, locally governed United Way non-profit organization that has been serving the people of the Mohawk Valley since 1921. The mission is to mobilize the caring power of the Valley & Greater Utica Area by connecting people, resources and ideas to create a thriving community.
- Achieved Better Business Bureau Triple Gold Standard
- Selected for Executive Leadership Development Program, representing the top 12% of United Way Leaders from around the world.
- Increased volunteerism by 128%
- Increased yearly amount raised for the first time in six years; thereby maximizing community impact.
- Established agency compliance with the New York State Non-Profit Revitalization Act.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register