Jane Giddings a Clinical Behavioral Therapist and Psychotherapist is my guest
JANE'S HOLISTIC CENTRE
Management of a fully licensed, insured successful business in Westerleigh, near Bristol. I offer a range of holistic treatments that range from reflexology to life-between-life hypnotherapy sessions.
Member of FHT (Fellow), GHSc, GHR, FCHT, IFHB, Embody, IIHHT, FAETC, IHBC, ATL, NCS (approved supervisor & Committee Member), BABCP, NCP (MNCP Senior Accred.) and Qualified Supervision provider. BACP membership (number 706169), Child Protection and Anti-Social Behaviour. I have recently been chosen as a Local Champion promoting the CNHC. Gives awareness to Doctor Surgeries and the public of the importance of national occupational standards. Registrants abide by a rigorous code of conduct and hold professional indemnity insurance.
* Registered with the British National Register for Advanced Hypnotherapists, and also the Complementary and CNHC.
* I have completed well-over 60 training courses over 18 years with associated certificates or diplomas.
* Continual self-improvement and personal development programme via additional qualifications and training programmes. I am up to date with CRB and all current legislation, training and all relevant insurance.
* Full member of the BACP and supervisor for counsellors and psychotherapists.
* I am a Master Reiki Teacher and I teach mindfulness and meditation.
* I am also a Barnardo’s trained adoption counsellor.
* I am trained with working with severe trauma and stress for children and adults (PTS).
* My websites are: www.janesholisticcentre.com and www.schoolofexcellence.org.uk
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register