Charlotte View episode on Online Dating. We opened our mics to the public to find out their opinion on the topic.
We've all heard jokes about online relationships, but the people who use these sites aren't necessarily the type we often joke about. Perhaps they're using the Internet because they're shy or too busy, and they find it easier to get to know someone via online chat.
While this may not be the way you'd go about finding a soul mate, perhaps it's the best option for someone else. Times have changed and online dating is getting more and more popular
Statistics Cited in the last 3 years
· The dating service industry in the US is projected to be worth $2.1 billion.
· There is estimated to be 1,500 dating sites in the US.
· There are more than 280,000 marriages a year as a direct result of people using a dating service
· 5% of Internet users have paid to use an online dating service.
· 17% of couples that were married in the last 3 years met on an online dating service.
· 1 out of every 5 singles in the US have dated someone they met online
· Online Dating is the third most popular way for singles to meet, behind school/work and friend/family member.
To be in the show send your request to: email@example.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register