Lessons from ABRAHAM on Vision:
1. Begin with God's priorities (Gen 12:1, 2)
2. Connect with the leader's identity (Gen 15:2-4)
3. Include others (Gen 12:2, 3)
4. Be bigger than the leader (Gen 17:1-8)
5. Connect with the leader's deepest convictions (Gen 18:9-12)
6. Be tangible and easily communicated (Gen 15:5)
7. Have eternal value (Gen 17:19, 20)
Welcome to CR Ministries 2013 Systematic Theology teachings!
Systematic Theology is any study that answers the question, "What does the Bible teach us today?" about any given topic. This definition indicates that systematic theology involves collecting and understanding all the relevant passages in the Bible on various topics and then summarizing their teachings clearly so that we know what to believe about each topic.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.