Popular in Cooking
Cook from your Cabinet with your Host Chef HeAdShOt_WiLLy. WiLLY, You cook too?! Yup, thats right. I've spent over 8 years cooking in restaurants, most all fine dining. I am just getting started opening my catering business. I thought I would come on and share some of my special, secret recipes with all of you. Look For Chef WiLLy Three times a month. The show will feature 30 minutes of in the kitchen time with me, Chef WiLLy, from WJAB Radio on the Web. Go and check out my website.
Chef Carolyn Shelton is a Cookbook Author, Chef, and Etiquette Consultant from Lafayette, Louisiana. Chef Shelton was born in Louisiana and raised in Texas. She learned most of her culinary skills from her mother, Angelina Zeno and grandmothers, all of whom were Afro Creoles. Shelton is the author of several books including Coffee, Tea or Watermelon, Young, Gifted & Classy, and From Chitlins to Caviar and her latest Zydeco Blues n' Gumbo. ChefShelton has also hosted The Zydeco Café on the radio and appeared as a guest on television programs such as BET, CNN, Donahue, Essence Television, 60 Minutes, and WDSU.
Chef Shelton's latest project includes, Angelina's Zydeco Okra Cookbook; no ordinary cookbook this, it offers cooking tips that will assist you in preparing wonderful Creole Cajun Foods.
I once was lost...but now am found...It has been a blast being found...and in the spiritual game of Hide and Seek...Or so we think...One thing amazing is that food can be a trigger..Memmmmmries...of way we were... goes the song....Oh that Barbara! Like Buttah! even describing something good by using food analogies...Sweet as sugar...
I gues that is in the Word we hear "Taste and See" All the senses are connected when they have a common Mission...Focus an clarity...but we tend to run around with blinders put on by the world...and walking in the tunnel vision of me me me me me! We are called to seek His face...interesting...Hide and seek? No..more like take off the blinders and seek! And like the person that encountered Jesus in John 9:25...we can say “One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!” Lets talk Tiramisu...tonight at 10 PM Eastern on Cooking with a Mission!
Want to bring something delicious to the table during the winter holidays? Visiting family? Or hosting a large group in your home? Stressed out? Worried about how to please everyone? Join host Michelle Mrozkowski in this series to help ease the stress of cooking for the seasons. Brought to you by SouthernFoodNetwork.com and sponsored by SCNB, Smithfields Chicken 'N' Bar-B-Q.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (26 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- The Intention Call (9 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (6 chatters)
- Spiritual Insight with Su and Jason (4 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Brian Tarvin (2 chatters)
- Dino Dean (2 chatters)
- Great Tribulation Ministries (2 chatters)
- Alysha Live Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Reigners Radio (1 chatters)
- Team Liberty Radio (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit