Popular in Comedy
Jake Lloyd's Fall To The Darkside Kylo Ren: Rumors & Speculation Star Wars: The Political Debate
The Cocky Cockpit Podcast is a Star Wars discussion comedy show that is intended for a mature audience!
Topic 1 Link - http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/10/jake-lloyd-jail-mental-hospital/ Topic 3 Link - http://beltwaybanthas.com/
Follow us on Twitter! The Cocky Cockpit - http://www.twitter.com/CockyCockpit David - http://www.twitter.com/1upGlitch Travis - https://twitter.com/teedog57
Follow us on Vine! The Cocky Cockpit - https://vine.co/u/1303487011113799680
Show Schedule - Released every 1st and 3rd week of the month Part 1 released Monday (YouTube Only) Part 2 released Tuesday (YouTube Only) Part 3 released Wednesday (YouTube Only) Full show & iTunes & Stitcher MP3 released Friday
Music Credits Opening Theme provided by Reezy Closing Theme provided by Noize Tank
Your host Shayna, Lexi, Munch-Dog, Relentlezz Dre, Izzy-O, and Derrick. Along with Dj Money Mike and producer Rachel discuss the hottest topics and play the hottest indie music!
Check out the first single off the New album called Reggae Son.
check Out EricMaverickHerron.com for the JULY 1st release through Sony/The Orchard/DirtyBunnyMotel Records
Here it is....Im just going to hang out.....late night free form....
Recording Artist/Performer/Record exec/Film maker ERIC MAVERICK HERRON is your host for the EMH MORNING SHOW. CALL US 347-850-8816. This is the DIRTYBUNNYMOTEL, a place where anything can happen, and usually does. Join the Morning Zombies, and Co-Hosts Sher-Bear, and legendary super-dope producer Blunt Technics!!!! Join us 7 a.m e.s.t until 9 a.m, or whenever we feel like being done...We Do what the F*** we want! This channel contains mature content, so listen with caution around children. Parental Warning Explicit content.
Ayesha Curry needs to take a seat. Larry A. Goodwell and I will talk women running their mouth in a mans world. Are we the only people tired of hearing what she has to say after every loss?
Also. Today is my birthday. Call in to roast me. Just know im coming back at you!!!
On this episode Rufus flies solo one more time as Zig Zag and fam head off on a vacation road trip. For once in his life Rufus has something to rave about instead of rant, which is the Nightshift router and the "We Are Twisted Fucking Sister" documentary! He also blows his load over Brian Quinn and Sal Vulcano's podcast "What Say You?" and plays a special treat song as a farewell that will solve all of your life's problems and unify physics...or not!
"Green Eggs and Ham"
Join Host Live Chats
- Absolute Bible Truth (16 chatters)
- Dale Kay (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The Appearance (6 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (2 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit