My Guest today is: Keith Broaders
Core Principles of the Constitution Club
The Members of the Board of Directors share a set of common beliefs.
1. It is a self evident truth that our rights were granted to us by a Creator.
2. All men, women and children are equal in the sight of the Creator.
3. Every man must respect the lives, liberty and property of his fellow man.
4. Force is only justified in defending one's life, liberty or property.
5. Governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
6. When government abuses the rights of the people, it is the responsibility of the people to alter or abolish it.
7. Taxation is immoral and is a form of theft that violates the property rights of the individual.
8, No crime can take place unless the life, liberty or property of an individual has been violated.
9. It is immoral to obey unjust laws and it is our duty to refuse to comply with laws that violate the rights of others.
10. We believe that everyone is free to think and act for themselves and we will not try to compel others to accept what we believe.
11. We believe that everyone is free to think and act for themselves, and while we may encourage others to believe as we do, we will not compel you to do so.
12. The principles of our nations were expressed in the Declaration of Independence and we believe the Constitution needs to be strictly observed.
Please go to http://freeamerican.com and www.shop.freeamerican.com to order my books and the new Free American Magazines.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.