Call in to speak with the host
TUNE INTO CIVIL ALERT RISING 360! As we bring forward Bro. Eliyshuwa and Bro. Chayil to discuss the "Chakras that Jack Built!"; allegorically, metaphysically and physiologically speaking with a ultra melodic twist. The points to be addressed include:
• Our Engergy Centers. An Explaination of the 7 Chakras and how it relates to today's dis'eases (physical & socio-psychological)
• Balancing of the Energy Centers.
• How Music Especially our Aboriginal Indigenous House Music Automatically Heals
• How house music has been wrongfully compartimentalized as being "homosexual music" when in FACT ole' skool house music is the true representation of Aboriginal Indigenous American rhythms with foundational roots in ancient tribal melodies, doowop, beebop and jazz.
• Various methodologies utilized to keep one tied into the lower chakras.
• Why it is important to keep aboriginal dance and rhythm in your life.
Be sure to have your pen and paper ready and spread the word!
Civil Alert Rising 360
Informative, Engaging & 3rd Eye Opening
858.357.8450 Option 1 to Ask/Speak
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.