Call in to speak with the host
Mondays with Charlotte View 2011, PART 2 with Lorie McDonnell and marketing strategies on how to grow your small business or NonProfit Organization. She helps her clients to identify their ideal customers and how to reach them. Lorie uses different marketing strategies, and helps the business owner choose which ones are best for their company. It takes time to develop a growing customer base. Many businesses or Nonprofits can't wait 6 to 12 months to become profitable. Coupons generate a consistent stream of new customers fast. It also creates awareness of the business, repeat customers, and cash flow.
Listen to the show and hear the answers to questions such as: call in number: (805)830-8344
1. Lorie, can you share with our listeners the concept of marketing with coupons
2. Why is coupon marketing effective for the small business owner?
3. How can non-profits benefit from the coupons?
4. How does the consumer find the coupons and use them.
5. Are there risks and what precautions should be taken?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.