Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Mark Harrison~UFO Witness & Contactee

  • Broadcast in Paranormal
The Paranormal and The Sacred

The Paranormal and The Sacred


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow The Paranormal and The Sacred.

Mark Harrison

Mark Harrison grew up in New Jersey, is married and the father of four children. He has 13 years of military service. An apparent lifelong contactee, he will be discussing his experiences with us. He is currently finishing his B.S. in Business Management. "My first experience with UFO’s happened in a suburb outside Philadelphia, PA.  My entire family witnessed 3 UFO’s over a park behind our home.  The UFO’s looked like two plated together separated by windows and multi colored lights moving around the craft.  After this incident, I had my first experience with a female being that entered my room and I believe has been in my life from the beginning.  My brother witnessed this same female being in our home in New Jersey,  which he kept to himself for 20 years. I have had three physical experiences I remember, once as a child I was taken into an operating room, and while I was in the military, in the late 1980’s. Recently I've been awakened every two or three days to see a ship approaching from the west at 4 AM, that was also witnessed by my wife, who has a very hard time with it.  This went on for a three-month period. One night, a black helicopter showed up at 3:50 AM and shined its spotlight in my backyard, and then flew around in circles in front of my home for 5 to 10 min.  After it flew off, it hovered over a field near my home an additional 15 min. before moving off to the east.  I have witnessed a grey in my home here, as well as three beings that I had never seen before.  The past two years in February I have also woken up with marks on my body that were pointed out by my wife in the morning.  Marks that appear to be injection type marks.  I also had a handprint on my body that left a mark for four months.  One of the injection marks lasted almost a year".  Drawings by Christine Dennet.