Let's talk stock. My Guest this week is Charisse Johnson. Charisse is a Principal in the Charisse Amanda Group. They providesstrategic growth solutions to management teams in the small-to-mid financial services industry, personal finance educational instruction to high school students, and financial wellness speaking and writing services to the masses through www.charisseamanda.com.
Don't Get Left Behind: Secrets on Stock Market Investing
- What are stocks and why should I care about the market?
- How are individual stocks different from mutual funds and ETFs?
- How can I make money from stocks?
- How does Wall Street make money in the stock market?
- Should I buy stocks versus paying down debt, or investing in other instruments - bonds, real estate, or keep my money in savings?
- How do I get started?
- What is a buy and hold strategy?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register