Call in to speak with the host
OPEN: I have the following pieces of advice that you may want to consider:
· Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
· Never buyFools, a car you can't push.
· When everything's coming your way, you're probably in the wrong lane.
· Find out what you don't do well, then don't do it.
· Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
· An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of bandages and adhesive tape.
· It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.