Call in to speak with the host
Online and brick-and-mortar businesses require Internet marketing strategies. A comprehensive Internet marketing strategy can launch or increase sales substantially for a business. Internet marketing requires a knowledge of social media, search engine optimization (SEO), blogs, email lists, affiliate marketing and more. If you do not already recognize these terms, you may want to learn more about Internet marketing. If you are ready to launch a business or a product, then you should research, create and track a marketing strategy online as well as in print. Read the steps to find out how to create an Internet marketing strategy.
1. Develop your brand name and image before communicating with your market
2. Study your competitors.
3. Study your market
4. Mimic the successful marketing strategies of your competitors. --you don't need to reinvent the wheel
5. Create a multi-faceted Internet marketing strategy
6. Set up tracking capabilities for all of your campaigns
7. Launch your campaign in the same few days and weeks
8. Evaluate your ROI and repeat any strategies that were successful, if and when you launch new products.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches,
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.