Popular in Business
Civics II. The second part of our conversation on civics beginning with the Bill of Rights. Civics is the lost art of understanding what are the rights and duties of citizenship with emphasis on the study of government with particular attention given to the role of U.S. citizens. Please join Private Detective Live in discussing this interesting topic by using the caller line at 646-915-9249.
This week we will discuss the $8000 tax credit that is available for first time home buyers, as well as people who have not owned a home within the past three years. In most states, you’ll get the credit after closing, in the form of a credit on your next tax return, or even on an amended tax return. And, a handful of states are making the tax credit available up front, at the settlement table.
The catch is YOU MUST HURRY, especially if you are bidding on foreclosed property. If you want to take advantage of that $8000 tax credit, you need to hurry, because it expires midnight on November 30th. You have to close on your new home by that time.
Bonus Round of "Maximizing Social Networks - So You Can Share Your Dream with the World." Social Network enthusiast, Tammy Ward, chats with Dr. Katie about how you can share your dream with the world through social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
If you're looking to launch a business or take your career to the next level, don't underestimate the power of BlogTalkRadio as both an educational tool and a social network – with 23 million listeners a month and 12,000 hosts, you can join discussions lead by the world's leading entrepreneurs, analysts, authors and coaches, and ask all your pressing questions via our chat rooms and live call-ins! It doesn't get much better than financial advice from money-management mogul Suze Orman or brand-building strategy from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse. Need to get up to speed on how to maximize your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest presence? You'll find plenty of shows on social media marketing, including tips from tech legend Guy Kawasaki. Network with professionals on every level, on everything from job interviews, career consulting, sales training, productivity, legal advice, financial planning, solopreneurship, real estate trends, product design, work-life balance, mentoring and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (53 chatters)
- John Baptist (38 chatters)
- Ms Blue (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (5 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Restoring Families Radio (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ghostly Encounters W-Stacy and Kim (3 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (2 chatters)
- SATTT Radio (2 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- The HillToP Radio Show (1 chatters)
- talkzone (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- Bumming With Bobcat (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Word Is Born (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit