Popular in Business
Hello to all you XBM alumni, Dixie “Dynamite” Gillaspie here…
We’ve had a lot of fantastic info shared at XBM and on these calls. So what are we all doing with it?
It’s easy to hear something that resonates and think “I need to do that” – it’s harder to figure out how to integrate it into our current business plan, system or even personal style.
The time has come to put some pieces together before we add anything new to the puzzle. On Tuesday’s call I’m going to tackle your “how do I” q
Civics II. The second part of our conversation on civics beginning with the Bill of Rights. Civics is the lost art of understanding what are the rights and duties of citizenship with emphasis on the study of government with particular attention given to the role of U.S. citizens. Please join Private Detective Live in discussing this interesting topic by using the caller line at 646-915-9249.
This week we will discuss the $8000 tax credit that is available for first time home buyers, as well as people who have not owned a home within the past three years. In most states, you’ll get the credit after closing, in the form of a credit on your next tax return, or even on an amended tax return. And, a handful of states are making the tax credit available up front, at the settlement table.
The catch is YOU MUST HURRY, especially if you are bidding on foreclosed property. If you want to t
If you're looking to launch a business or take your career to the next level, don't underestimate the power of BlogTalkRadio as both an educational tool and a social network – with 23 million listeners a month and 12,000 hosts, you can join discussions lead by the world's leading entrepreneurs, analysts, authors and coaches, and ask all your pressing questions via our chat rooms and live call-ins! It doesn't get much better than financial advice from money-management mogul Suze Orman or brand-building strategy from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse. Need to get up to speed on how to maximize your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest presence? You'll find plenty of shows on social media marketing, including tips from tech legend Guy Kawasaki. Network with professionals on every level, on everything from job interviews, career consulting, sales training, productivity, legal advice, financial planning, solopreneurship, real estate trends, product design, work-life balance, mentoring and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (15 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- JASmius (5 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (3 chatters)
- Herpin Time (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Joe Banks (1 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (0 chatters)