Call in to speak with the host
1. Not understanding and accepting that the job market has changed.
2. Not processing the loss and choosing a positive attitude.
3. Updating your resume and searching before you know the product (you).
4. Not having all of your marketing materials, or having the 1980s versions of them.
- elevator speech
- job search business card
- complete LinkedIn profile
- marketing plan/networking guide
- T cover letter and resume
5. Limiting your approach to applying online.
Youtube Channel RightChanges
Found a Job Yet? And Other Questions NOT to Ask!
The Practical Guide for Family and Friends of those in a Job Search
The book every job seeker wishes you had!
***Now available at Amazon.com and on Kindle ***
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.