Tynicka Battle and Liz Nickles discuss how to craft the perfect tagline for your business
Top 5 ways to identify the ideal tagline:
1. Keep it simple, but most importantly, keep it short (2-5 words)
2. Address your customer's needs
3. Be unique (say what your competitors are not saying)
4. Stay away from trendy phrases or buzz words (keep it colloquial)
5. Make sure it sounds GREAT! Does it roll off the tongue?
Just Do It
Betcha Can't Eat Just One
I'm Lovin' It
There is a growing debate that maybe taglines are obsolete. http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/death-tagline-152255
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.