As a survivor of both multiple Brain Injuries and 2 Aneurisms I take March which is Brain Injury awareness Month very seriously! It is a time to better explain the needs for better therapies, treatments, and education of survivors their families and especially the medical team that will be overseeing their recovery! Survivors paying it forward is what it will take to get thing going in the right direction too
I feel I can better explain the differences and similarities of the 2 and reboot the general understanding of Brain Injury by using peer support and advocacy to motivate a new you into a life of discovery after disability because in my opinion survivors pay it forward for other survivors to discover a whole new and bold life empowered by the Brain Injury survivors Radio Network, Dream Catchers with LesPaul, and the ADA (The Americans with Disabilities Act)
1. Are you aware of your rights under the titles of the ADA?
2. Self-Directed Life (Independent Living)
3. Do people in general understand your disability and do you or I as well?
4. Did you remember to say it’s my Life Today to yourself?
5. Did you educate someone about your TBI Today?
6. Did you make more people aware today?
7. Rehabilitation, disability rights, and you.
8. Bringing aneurism and Brain Injury survivors closer together
9. Finding the right tools for you
10. Connecting with the right groups and organizations for your