LET’S TALK ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TONIGHT
NO ANGRY OR CONFRONTATIONAL TALK ALLOWED but in a positive way that brings hope for the future and the Dreams of people with disabilities to the forefront!
No arguing no my party is right your party is wrong but a real discussion about everyone’s hopes, Dreams, and aspirations of people with disabilities and the issues that we all would like to see addressed. (NO ARGUMENTS PLEASE)
My real hope is that no matter who wins the presidential elections that it brings about a dialog or discussion that will bring the disability rights movement into the forefront and into the light for all to see!!!
1. What are the most important Election issues to you?
2. How can we as people with disabilities come together for real changes?
3. The Big Picture
4. Bold Ideas
5. If you could talk to the new president what would you ask?
6. Crating better choices for people with disabilities
7. Confect resolution
8. Learning that you have a voice a vote and a chance
9. Up to date election coverage and commentary
10. Educating the new president on the wants and needs of people with disabilities from A to Z
11. Making sure that the American’s with disabilities act is better understood by the candidates
Dream Catchers with Les Paul Morgan. Call in by dialing 1424-243-9540 and press the #1 if you want to speak