Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

From Flawed to Fantastic - Why You May be Blessed with a TBI

  • Broadcast in Radio
  • 0 comments
Brain Injury Radio

Brain Injury Radio

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Brain Injury Radio.
h:142722
s:7901333
archived

Tonight's guest EMILY Sullivan and I will be discussing this topic in a new light!

 It goes way beyond my saying that you must be able to flip the hero switch since it goes deep into the recesses of one’s mind.

 The primary premise is that we, as human beings, only use 10% of our brain’s capability. So what happens when one gets a TBI and their old neural pathways are rerouted; where do they go? It's our theory that they get rerouted into the other remaining 90% of the brain that is totally unknown by anyone else! If that is true, then that explains things like behavior changes, focus problems, moments of inspiration and moments of confusion. It’s like a visit to the twilight zone.

 Why do I say that you may be blessed if you have a TBI?  

It’s because we have the ability as any STAR TREK person knows, "to go where no man has ever gone before!" So join me and Emily tonight for a trip into the brain of a TBI person.

Comments

 comments