Popular in Books
Our Featured Guest is Iain Macfarlane, author and business coach.
Iain will discuss his book, The Power of I Am...So I Can: How to Use Your Experiences to Drive Your Life Legacy.
<iframe id="vp1dFInX" title="Video Player" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play.html?w=swf/production/vp1&e=1478112746&f=dFInX5h1k8U6PNY5BRbNxA&d=0&m=p&r=360p&volume=100&start_res=360p&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jackson Eli Reynolds Professor at Stanford Law School, Richard Ralph Banks, discusses his recent book, Is Marriage for White People?
Dana Barnes-Thompson has a secret, one even she is not aware of. When a deadly scourge threatens to destroy the planet, she must solve the riddle of her origins to save mankind.
Her quest will take her far from all that is safe and familiar. In the process, she’ll discover she possesses great strength and determination, and much more.
Old friends will resurface while familiar faces become strangers. With each new revelation, the mystery deepens. How is she connected to the creatures threatening man’s survival? How are those around her connected? What are the family secrets waiting to be exposed?
She will be confronted by conflicting emotions as everything she believes about her life, and herself, is challenged.
Oceans Ending will grab you from the opening sentence and take you on an exciting race against time, as Dana attempts to overcome increasing obstacles in her fight to save the earth.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Linda Appleman Shapiro to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her new book SHE'S NOT HERSELF.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Warren Pope to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss what led him to write the book GROWING UP IN BLUE.
There are many things to overcome in life. Many obstacles to face and hurdles to jump through. There are many that have been through turbulences that should have overcame them and buried them on the rugged mountain beneath the snow; however, God shielded them and replaced their cry for help with shouts of joy to sing and show forth His praises. One such person is Robin Shipman, the host of Coming out of Homosexuality, whom God protected when she was about to lose her life; whom God showed mercy when demons set her up to fall; whom God loved when she felt unlovable; whom God used when others wanted to throw her away; and whom God called out of darkness into His marvelous light.
We are delighted to have with us Charles Neal on the JHBLS. Charles is a master axman from NYC, but now resides in Hixon, British Columbia. Charles will be talking about his connection to Jimi Hendrix, and his forthcoming release Darquematta. Charles has a unique sound that needs to be shared with the world. Tune in and hear some unique music.
Charles' page on Fandalism (you can hear some of his music here)
Charles' Facebook page
Music Video for THE LIGHT
Join host Cyrus Webb and his guest author Leann Rhodes on #ConversationsLIVE to discuss the message of her book RISE UP, SHINE ON and how she hopes to empower others to not just dream big but also reap the benefits of their hard work.
Michele Sfakianos will be talking about her book called Building Leadership Through Self- Insight.
Call Me Grandpa, A Man's Wish for His Grandchild~
A thought provoking book with lessons of exceptional wisdom and meaning.
The reader is led across the life of a soon to be grandfather and discovers that there is a special purpose for each of us. Beautiful illustrations will delight and carry you through this wonderous journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- John Baptist (47 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Readings by Jody and Friends (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Chat with the Radio Queens (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Horror Snark (3 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (3 chatters)
- Heka Activated (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Blase Sylvester (1 chatters)
- THE LOVE CHANNEL BREN SHAY (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit