Call in to speak with the host
Conversation: Soul Searching Questions needing honest answers
41. What about Baptism?
42. I cannot break with my Sins.
43. I see no harm in worldly amusements.
44. I am not respectable enough to be a Christian.
45. I am afraid Jesus will not receive me.
46. I have tried before and failed.
47. I think I have committed the unpardonable sin. Murder Theft Blasphemy Adultery The person who sincerely asks for pardon will Never be refused.
48. Would not suicide be the best way out of my trouble?
49. I am seeking but I cannot find Christ.
50. I am ashamed to come to Christ.
51. I would like to become a Christian, but I cannot forgive my enemies.
52. I want to be saved, but I cannot believe.
53. Does not the Bible have inconsistancies and contra- dictions in it?
54. How can I know there is a GOD?
55. Why do I need the Blood?
The New Open Bible Study Edition King James Version
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.