Popular in Blogs
The Pulse Orlando Shooting has rocked our community to the core. Please join us to speak on this matter, and learn how to heal from the hate and mourn the loss of the victims and families, and also the victims who have survived who have to continue to live with this forever eched in their memories.
On January 19th, 2015, Micheal Savoie suffered the 2nd devastating loss in 2 years - the loss of his mother, after a terrible bout with cancer. His father had fought the same fight 23 months earlier and lost. The void in his life and the new responsibilities caused by becoming the executor of the estates of his parents caused Micheal to virtually abandon his online career.
After taking part time jobs to help him escape (working for someone is actually very therapeutic when you don't have to think about what you are doing), he found that he needed to revive his blogs and pump new life into them. So with a little help from his friends and a lot of help from Yvonne, Micheal got back work. But he still hadn't come back to the podcast - one of the things he most loved to do.
Well, today he is back! Micheal finally comes back online to do a live podcast!
Hair care is today, keeping your hair on your head. I would like to start by answering any questions about ways u can have the luxury of having long healthy hair and still wear your weaves or wigs, even lacefronts and quickweaves. Call me up and tune in. Special guest will be popping in
We are excited to discuss our views on the current topic, we've gotten so many questions on our opinion that we decided, why not bring it to our radio show. We'll be taking callers... You won't want to miss this show! You know we won't disappoint you with our "good twin good twin" point of view...
Discussion about should women receive assistance if they are doing nothing but sitting at home, not employed nor attending school
Tonight we discuss Beyonce's "Lemonade" release, ups and downs in relationships, and most importantly we welcome Darnisha King to the show to discuss her series "Is Love Enough". She'll sit with us on the panel and sort through the topics of tonight and tell us more about herself, her career, her personaly life, and her writing in general.
1 John 4:19; We love because he first loved us. God's love for us is unconditional. God is ever ready and is embracing of us no matter the sins we've committed, if we only ask for forgiveness and repent, He takes us just like we are. His love is so true and everlasting.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (9 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (7 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Papa Lou (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (2 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Educational Lecture Series (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- The Curtain Sell Out Show (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit