Popular in Blogs
Call to join in:(646) 787-1945 or Listen Live:
As special guests, I will be introducing a couple who's been married longer than I've been alive, and a newlywed couple, freshly married. As well as a couple planning to marry soon.
Topics: 1. In order for a marriage to last "what works, vs what doesnt". what are some "things you've had to eliminate or overcome to keep it on track? what causes the biggest arguments?
2. When married, should one have the power to tell another who they can & cannot communicate with?
3. Day by Day the relationship begins to feel more like daily job. How can you shake it up?
Buckle up, as always deep topics, but a fun ride! Let's GO!!!
Call (646) 787-1945 or Listen Live
Hair care is today, keeping your hair on your head. I would like to start by answering any questions about ways u can have the luxury of having long healthy hair and still wear your weaves or wigs, even lacefronts and quickweaves. Call me up and tune in. Special guest will be popping in
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit